Guro Feels accepts poems, essays, and short stories written in any language by Filipino teachers and Filipino professionals working in the field of education.
By submitting your work below, you agree and understand that:
1. The work is originally written or made by you, and you own the copyright of the work.
2. You are giving Guro Feels the license or permission to post and share your literary work on our website and social media accounts in good faith. You will remain as the owner of the work.
3. We can do minor edits of your work. Primarily, to correct misspellings and punctuations, or add line breaks as we deem necessary.
4. You will not receive any compensation (monetary or otherwise) from your work other than a mention of your name as the original author. However, should we decide to publish a compilation, which includes your work, then you will receive a compensation offer from us.
5. Submitting your work does not guarantee that it will be chosen for posting on our website and social media accounts.
To submit your work, please fill up the form here.